Shoutcast Control Panel
The MediaCP supports both the classic V1.9.8 Server and the all new version 2 Shoutcast Server.
The SHOUTcast Distributed Network Audio Server (DNAS) v2 is the next generation in SHOUTcast broadcasting server technology. Designed to work with the new SHOUTcast 2.0 YP platform that supports real-time and coming soon search results, International character encoding support, and much much more! Some features include:
- Streaming multiple streams off port 80
- All-new SHOUTcast YP2 protocol
- Real-Time metadata and stats reporting
- Static Station IDs!
- Stream multiple stations from a single server instance
- In-Stream metadata in standardized XML
- UTF-8 and international character encoding
- Improved server and stream security
SHOUTcast Streaming Server Features:
- Supports MP3 and aacPlus streaming
- Allows for NSV (Nullsoft Video) streaming
- Can be played on Windows, Mac and Linux through programs like WinAmp, Quicktime, iTunes, XMMS, Real Player, Windows Media Player
- Lists your station automatically on SHOUTcast.com's Station Listings
- Easy to Setup
How does the Media Control Panel Integrate?
The MediaCP provides an interface to automatically create and manage Shoutcast V1 and V2 servers.
- One-Login Customer Accounts
- AutoDJ Support + FTP Integration
- Comprehensive Stream Limitations (Bitrate, Connections etc)
- MSN Messenger Service Control
- SMS Service Control & Alerts
- Unlimited Stations & Streams
- Stream Authentication Support
- Country Based Listener Access
- Port 80 Proxy for firewalled listeners